Monday, October 27, 2008

All you wanted to know about making big money

Hello All. I am writing a book ‘All You Wanted to Know About Making Big Money’. Well! I confess I don’t know everything about making money yet, but jo hai usi se kaam chala luknga. I am hoping the title will attract readers and make them believe that it will change their lives financially or atleast that they will gain the esoteric treasure of uncommon knowledge which the exceedingly pitiable nonreaders wont.

I may not be wealthy or employed, but I almost got two of my friends rich, very very rich. Only problem was that they didn’t accept the massively lucrative plans I had for them. My book will list these anecdotes. Anecdotes will earn me credibly and make the readers realize how miserable things get when I am not listened to.

What if my methods don’t succeed in earning big cash for the readers? To begin with, most of my readers will be from the ‘I am unfortunate’, ‘I don’t want to take risks’ and ‘Someone please help me’ classes. These people often blame their own misfortune and attitudes for things going wrong.

I will keep the style simple and will use the GRE vocabulary only sparingly. This is because most of the people who buy self help books are poor at English and often low on confidence. You may be wondering how many copies will sell. Friends! The real money and fame is in the lecture circuit (as Dilbert once said). I have got it all planned out. I have about a dozen friends who blog regularly and have a significant readership. One friend runs an online magazine called Blogloid. I will get positive reviews written from them, and their posts will also feature an 800*600 pixel image of the front cover.
Voila! You will be able to google out my great piece of work.

Hundreds of MBA institutes have mushroomed in our country in the last 10 years or so. To prove that they are good enough they want action, they want visibility, they want space in the papers. There is a good chance that many of these institutes will invite me to lecture their students; I may get a position as a visiting faculty.

Some of the MBA institutes may award me; example would be Chintulal Khaspitiya Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship’s author of the year, and Sri Sri Pandit Raghunath Vishwa Swami School of Business Management’s award for valuable contribution in the field of business writing. I like awards, specially the ones with long funny names. I would get to write columns in local newspapers too. The possibilities are limitless.

Kindly leave you email or phone number in the comments to get entitled for a free copy of ‘All You Wanted to Know About Making Big Money’.

For now wish me ‘Good Luck’.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waiting for the book. If you want marketing, then you can advertise on my blog, its got decent pagerank and usually shows up on results when frustrated (or clueless) techies try googling their way out of desperation. Thats kinda the audience you are talking about, arent you ?

5:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

:) right. thanks for the offer.
v can run a syndicate offering content to the baffled, dejected readers.

5:30 AM  
Blogger deep-end-u said...

great sagar...it is nice to see that someone is there to take care of such people.....may be your book can help them to become a millionaire.....Secondly, "Lecture Circuit"..I think this is another way by which some (so called)techies are earning large sum of money..There are many example where one earns lakhs of money just by giving (useless)lectures. ..even if they dont know what they are lecturing.....

I would request you to publish ur book under a public licence..... so that everyone can use it.....

7:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just cant wait for the book and thank you for thinking people like like us who are dejected and lost our path
cheers :)

11:31 AM  
Blogger Brajesh Parwal said...

Hi Sagar it's nice and i am waiting for your book

9:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Friends, thanks for your comments. Very encouraging.

I shall get started on the book soon ;)

9:36 AM  
Blogger संजीव चव्हाण said...

Please keep one extra copy for me as this book will definitely gets overdemanded and stock may finished immediately.
Sanjeev

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home